Skip to main content

Featured

CAYENNE & GINGER BALM

A wonderful all-natural balm that may help with arthritis pain & inflammation, bursitis pain, joint pain and sciatica pain. aching sore muscle, headaches. I have chronic pain from all of the these and made this balm for myself It gives me great relief. Made to withstand the Australian heat it is a firm balm that melts beautifully into the skin and isn't greasy. Packed with healing essential oils and moisturizing butters and infused oils. There is no overpowering smell either. The ingredients are all sourced locally. The dandelion flowers are collected by me and the balms are made with love and care.  I have Chronic Arthritis, Bursitis and Sciatica pain, yep I am getting old and falling apart. After a recent attack of all three which landed me in bed for three days I needed something stronger than my usual "Dandelion Healing Balm" which is great for a multitude of things including mild arthritis pain. I made this cayenne balm after a week of using this th

DANDELION ALL-PURPOSE HEALING BALM


 

There is a lot of dandelion salves out there but living in Australia where temperatures in some parts can and do hit the high 40's even around 40 degrees where I am,  I found salves to soft for the Australian heat so I make Balms which are more solid, This is my non greasy formula, yet it melts beautifully into the skin the beeswax gives your skin a protective barrier along with the healing essential oils this makes for a fabulous balm. My neighbour especially loves this for the pain in his hands caused from arthritis

Dandelion-infused oil can be used as a pain-relieving massage oil or made into salve or balm, soothing such conditions as stiff necks, sinus headaches, sore back muscles and arthritic joints, rashes and much more. every medicine cabinet should have a jar of dandelion balm in it. It also helps to heal cuts and abrasions and conditions rough dry skin it is a great nourishing moisturiser. Dandelion is a wonderful healing plant also the entire pant is edible flowers,leaves and root. It makes me sad to see people poisoning them regarding them as weeds. they are so pretty. we used to collect them as children we called the "wet the beds". 

I love spring and early summer when I go out to the paddock and collect the flowers, dry them out to store and make this wonderful balm. I infuse the oil for about 6-8 weeks. I make the oil strong and don't skimp on the flowers so the balm is packed with goodness and it is made with lots of love. The product is all natural so it is safe to use on the whole family. 

Ingredients:

Infused dandelion olive oil, infused dandelion coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin e oil, beeswax, arrowroot, essential oils: tea tree oil, lavender oil, frankincense

Benefits Of The Oils

Lavender:

 Is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. The oil promotes relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps, pain headaches and much more.

Lavender is a multipurpose oil. It is purported to have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, and sedative effects.

Tea tree:

Itchy skin, Inflammation, Infections, cuts, and wound-healing, Acne, Psoriasis, Antiseptic for Minor Cuts and Scrapes, Boost Wound Healing

Frankincense:

One of the most prized of all essential oil in my book it's uses and origins are well documented back to the beginning of time it is one of my favourite essential oils it is also wonderful for the skin and may benefit the following. Reduce signs of aging,  repair and regenerate skin cells, and thereby reduce the appearance of aging and scarring. enhance concentration and relaxation, encourage a sense of calm, relieve anxiety, have an anti-microbial activity for skin and surfaces, stimulate, protect, and maintain the health of the immune system, stimulate the growth of new cells.

Directions for use: for general use apply a small amount where needed and massage well into the skin

For arthritis pain: use daily when needed.

*Make sure you are not allergic to any of the essential oils in this product first if skin irritation does occur discontinue use 

Comments

Post a Comment