Skip to main content

Featured

CAYENNE & GINGER BALM

A wonderful all-natural balm that may help with arthritis pain & inflammation, bursitis pain, joint pain and sciatica pain. aching sore muscle, headaches. I have chronic pain from all of the these and made this balm for myself It gives me great relief. Made to withstand the Australian heat it is a firm balm that melts beautifully into the skin and isn't greasy. Packed with healing essential oils and moisturizing butters and infused oils. There is no overpowering smell either. The ingredients are all sourced locally. The dandelion flowers are collected by me and the balms are made with love and care.  I have Chronic Arthritis, Bursitis and Sciatica pain, yep I am getting old and falling apart. After a recent attack of all three which landed me in bed for three days I needed something stronger than my usual "Dandelion Healing Balm" which is great for a multitude of things including mild arthritis pain. I made this cayenne balm after a week of using this th

LOTION BARS




 


LOTION BARS
This week I had a bit of a shipping disaster when all my tins that I ordered arrived only when I opened them they were all dented in some way I wasn't to happy as I like my products to look perfect when I send them out. But nothing in life is perfect is it?. I hate waste and I am sure a lot of you do to. So I decided to use the dented tins and packed up my lotion bars anyway, these lotion bars would normally sell for $12.00 with the tin. but for this special batch I am selling them for $8.00 due to the tin having a dent or scratch on it. the product itself is perfect. and comes in a few different scents. I have 4x Rose geranium made with shea butter, coconut oil & beeswax it has a slight undertones nutty flavour smell of the pure shea butter. The rest lavender and bergamot is the same but with cocoa butter added to the recipe & the lovely chocolate scent of the cocoa butter blended with the lavender and bergamot is lovely These yummy lotion bars will keep your skin moisturised throughout the day whenever you need it. Simply massage onto the skin great for dry spots like elbows, hands and knees. These lotion bars are a bargain so why not grab more than one.

Comments