Skip to main content

Featured

CAYENNE & GINGER BALM

A wonderful all-natural balm that may help with arthritis pain & inflammation, bursitis pain, joint pain and sciatica pain. aching sore muscle, headaches. I have chronic pain from all of the these and made this balm for myself It gives me great relief. Made to withstand the Australian heat it is a firm balm that melts beautifully into the skin and isn't greasy. Packed with healing essential oils and moisturizing butters and infused oils. There is no overpowering smell either. The ingredients are all sourced locally. The dandelion flowers are collected by me and the balms are made with love and care.  I have Chronic Arthritis, Bursitis and Sciatica pain, yep I am getting old and falling apart. After a recent attack of all three which landed me in bed for three days I needed something stronger than my usual "Dandelion Healing Balm" which is great for a multitude of things including mild arthritis pain. I made this cayenne balm after a week of using this th

Whipped Shea & Cocoa Body Butter

 

  
 
SCENTS
  Whipped Shea & Cocoa body butter. I only use natural raw butters in my products This super rich non greasy body butter is super hydrating and nourishing for the skin and hair. The butter melts instantly on the skin and is absorbed quickly, You may think it is a little greasy at first, give it time to absorb the arrowroot removes the greasy feeling as the butters and oils soak in, the result is a smooth silky skin that won't dry out during the day.
  My butters are made to order and ship within one business day Australia wide The benefits of Shea butter for skin hair and face are extraordinary to say the least you can read all about it here SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS

 Cocoa butter is one of my favorite butters I love the natural chocolate smell. It has many of the same benefits for hair and skin as Shea butter & is why you will often find them paired in many beauty care products.

I have thrown out all my commercial moisturisers and replaced them with my homemade butters, creams scrubs etc. I am nearly 60 and the improvement in my skin has been amazing I will never buy a commercial product again. I may be a little late to the party so to speak My skin is feeling and looking younger though and never feels dry anymore.

Because I sell this body butter to be on the safe side I have added a preservative to it "Phenonip". The product doesn't need a preservative as the is no water in it. I added it as a precautionary measure as lots of people keep their butters in the bathroom and if like me you sometimes forget to wipe you're hands dry before dipping them into the jars and scooping out the cream it may spoil. Phenonip is a safe broad spectrum preservative found in most oil based commercially sold homemade bath and beauty products. Phenonip is a common oil-soluble, broad-spectrum, paraben-based preservative  and it does extend the shelf life of your butter and stops nasties growing in it if water does happen to make it's way into the jar.
 When ordering your butter you can request the preservative be left out  that isn't a problem I am happy to do so for you. Remember though your butters shelf life will be reduced to about 6-12,months max

 Ingredients:

Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Olive oil, Vitamin e oil, Phenonip, Arrowroot,  Essential oils 

My Whipped Shea and Cocoa butter comes in a 150ml reusable glass jar believe me a little goes a long way.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a small amount to body and massage well into the skin. It's also best applied after a hot shower to moist skin. This is an excellent all over body cream.

EXPIRY DATES FOR  PRODUCT
It is recommended that products be used within 6-12 months of purchase ( if purchased without preservative.

STORAGE
Due to the nature of our products, it's important that they are kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.

Always review ingredients before use for possible allergies

This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any disease


Comments