Skip to main content

Featured

CAYENNE & GINGER BALM

A wonderful all-natural balm that may help with arthritis pain & inflammation, bursitis pain, joint pain and sciatica pain. aching sore muscle, headaches. I have chronic pain from all of the these and made this balm for myself It gives me great relief. Made to withstand the Australian heat it is a firm balm that melts beautifully into the skin and isn't greasy. Packed with healing essential oils and moisturizing butters and infused oils. There is no overpowering smell either. The ingredients are all sourced locally. The dandelion flowers are collected by me and the balms are made with love and care.  I have Chronic Arthritis, Bursitis and Sciatica pain, yep I am getting old and falling apart. After a recent attack of all three which landed me in bed for three days I needed something stronger than my usual "Dandelion Healing Balm" which is great for a multitude of things including mild arthritis pain. I made this cayenne balm after a week of using this th

Rosemary & Hemp All Natural Anti-Aging Night Cream



A rich thick creamed butter anti-aging night cream. I specifically wanted a night cream with no preservatives what so ever which meant I had to keep the formula as a butter and oil cream. This is wonderful I have even used it in the day when not wearing makeup, but I love this at night it smells wonderful. It melts instantly on the skin and absorbs well. The base of the cream in infused rosemary oil and hemp seed oil both well known for there skin healing properties. Next is the Shea butter which we all love which is whipped into the oil along with organic coconut oil sourced from Fiji. A small amount of beeswax and cocoa butter gave structure to the cream, powders were added, arrowroot to eliminate the greasy feeling of homemade butters and white kaolin clay to draw out the impurities in the skin, you will know this clay is commonly used for masks, in the right amount this is one of the best ingredients I have added to my night cream.  Lastly essential oils were added that heal damaged skin, promote healthy skin growth and slow aging.  Even after a few days your skin will feel softer and be smoother... I use this at night and in the morning use a sugar scrub on my face, then apply a small amount of this again, If I am wearing makeup out I will use my day moisturizer instead which is lighter.
Ingredients:
Infused rosemary olive oil, Pure organic hemp oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Beeswax, Argon oil, Vitamin e oil, Arrowroot, White kaolin clay, essential oils; Lavender, Frankincense, Ylang ylang, Rose geranium.
Comes in a reusable 40ml glass jar. It has about a 12 month shelf life and is made fresh for you upon order and dispatched in 1-2 business days. Store is a cool dry place to extend the shelf life. This little jar has at least 6 months supply.
Directions: Apply to face, neck & decolletage 30 mins before bed.  Gently massage well into skin. 
Check to make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients before use. If skin irritation does occur discontinue use. 
 Benefits of the ingredients:
Hemp Oil
In addition to moisturizing and soothing the skin, hemp oil has anti-aging properties. Hemp oil can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of aging from developing.The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can’t be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging.
 Rosemary
 Using rosemary on your skin will be beneficial in the long run, especially for your face. It contains anti-inflammatory compounds that make it useful for reducing redness and puffiness. Rosemary increases blood flow to the head and brain and is used in aromatherapy practices to boost memory and decrease stress
 

Comments

  1. I didn't know that you used hemp oil - awesome! 😎✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment