Skip to main content

Featured

CAYENNE & GINGER BALM

A wonderful all-natural balm that may help with arthritis pain & inflammation, bursitis pain, joint pain and sciatica pain. aching sore muscle, headaches. I have chronic pain from all of the these and made this balm for myself It gives me great relief. Made to withstand the Australian heat it is a firm balm that melts beautifully into the skin and isn't greasy. Packed with healing essential oils and moisturizing butters and infused oils. There is no overpowering smell either. The ingredients are all sourced locally. The dandelion flowers are collected by me and the balms are made with love and care.  I have Chronic Arthritis, Bursitis and Sciatica pain, yep I am getting old and falling apart. After a recent attack of all three which landed me in bed for three days I needed something stronger than my usual "Dandelion Healing Balm" which is great for a multitude of things including mild arthritis pain. I made this cayenne balm after a week of using this th

ROSEMARY & HEMP BALM

My Rosemary and Hemp all natural healing balm is a wonderful balm for the temporary relief from arthritis pain, joint pain and sore muscles it is packed with wonderful 100% pure Australian essential oils that also have healing properties proven to help with inflammation and stiffness associated with arthritis and joint pain. The other added benefit is it is also a fantastic moisturizer for dry And itchy skin. It is quite a stiff balm made for the Australian heat so it won't melt on a typical hot day but will soften in temps over 33 degrees. The balm melts beautifully into the skin on contact and is non greasy thanks to the added arrowroot powder.

Ingredients: Rosemary infused olive oil, hemp seed oil, shea butter, Australian beeswax, organic coconut oil,vitamin e oil, arrowroot, Essentials oils: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Clove bud, Peppermint, Ginger.

FREE FROM PRESERVATIVES, PARABANS, CHEMICALS & COLOURS

I suffer from chronic pain from a crushed C5 disk in my neck I was told 20 years ago that it will get worse as I got older, and oh boy it has, and has calcified down my spine, along with my arthritis, bursitis, and sciatica that never goes away it seems, some days I struggle of late I refuse to take drugs that the doctor gives me I strongly believe they are worse for me especially taking them long term. A good diet and exercise is a must to keep things under control some days though I need extra help that is when I grab my balms I have been using my Cayenne & Ginger Balm daily almost for a couple years, but like all things I think if you use something long enough you get immune to it (Not sure if this is true for topical ointments)  but that is what I think, so I made this rosemary and hemp seed oil balm so I can use it alternatively. I hope this can help you also.

It won't cure diseases and I am no doctor. I am just someone that lives with chronic pain and am dedicated to finding natural homemade remedies to help me get along the day with less pain. My balms have have helped me so I hope they can help you also

BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:

Hemp Seed Oil:

Hemp Oil is helpful in treating Arthritis Pain

An interesting fact is that hemp oil is very effective in relieving chronic pain. Ongoing investigations have demonstrated that cannabinoids have good anti-inflammatory properties. This implies that hemp oil will have an immediate and direct effect on any inflammation based health problems, for example, joint pain due to arthritis, rheumatoid joint inflammation, osteoarthritis and some more.

Hemp oil has restorative and nutrition value

Rosemary: 
Is a rich source of antioxidants which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation, and because it has pain-relieving anti-inflammatory compounds it is an excellent choice for those who experience discomfort due to inflammation or joint pain.
Lavender:
You can find lavender essential oil in many homes and in many places that strive to create a calming and relaxing environment. That’s because lavender essential oil can reduce stress and anxiety. But that’s not the only thing this potent oil can do. Since it contains anti-inflammatory compounds, lavender essential oil can reduce inflammation around joints. 
Peppermint:  
Peppermint is a hybrid mint plant that has been used for thousands of years for joint pain, aches, and inflammation relief. It is actually one of the oldest medicinal plants in the world and it is highly effective for reducing joint pain and inflammation because it contains menthol. Menthol acts as a cooling agent that works to ease discomfort, tension, and pain. Using peppermint essential oil topically can reduce joint pain and inflammation very fast. 
Clove bud:Pain Management
Clove Essential Oil is very well-known for use in blends intended to help relieve musculoskeletal system pain. For the muscles, joints and bony structure, Clove Bud Oil can be used in a massage oil blend or balm to help relieve symptoms of arthritis, sprains, strains and muscle pain as well as rheumatism it is very well known though for toothaches 
Eucalyptus: Several compounds in eucalyptus have been shown to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain 

 

Comments